SEALWIZE LithiSeal Concrete Sealer,
Hardener & Densifier
A “Green Chemistry” Advanced Lithium Silicate Technology to restore, maintain and protect concrete materials and structures.
LithiSeal is a highly self-reactive water-based lithium sealer that contains no VOCs or solvents. It is designed to deeply penetrate and react within the substrate on a molecular level. LithiSeal actually fuses with the substrate, filling up macro and micro spaces within the substrate, resulting in long term protection against water penetration. Once the process is complete, the effect is irreversible, creating permanent water resistance of the substrate.
Once LithiSeal is fully dried it is virtually unaffected by salt spray and chemical attack, preventing most surface deterioration caused by repeated applications of ice melting salts. LithiSeal also reduces or eliminates most types of efflorescence and prevents damaging surface Alkali-Silica Reaction (ASR).
While most sealers deteriorate over time, LithiSeal is a state-of-the-art deep penetrating lithium sealer that actually improves with age.
- Allows water-vapor to escape through the substrate
- Will not contribute to condensation problems
- Performs well on both neutral and alkaline materials
- Deep and complete penetration into dense materials
- Performs well on worn, old and deteriorating substrates
- Quickly beads water so hydrophobricity can be demonstrated immediately, so you know it’s been applied and is working
- Treated surface is easier to clean and stays cleaner longer
- Tightened surface pores mean snow and ice cannot easily penetrate and attach itself so removal is easier
- Seals, hardens and strengthens in one easy step when applied to clean concrete.
- Prevents Alkali-Silica Reaction (ASR) in concrete pavements and structures
- Eliminates the formation of dust
- Resists mildew, fungus and mold growth
- Retards flaking, spalling and other serious surface disintegration due to freeze-thaw
- Protects internal rebar and reinforcing steel from corrosion
WITHSTANDS THE ELEMENTS
- Prevents rain from penetrating the surface within one hour of application
- Stops moisture intrusion on both exterior and interior surfaces
- Unaffected by long-term exposure to UV rays, ozone, driving rain and temperature extremes
- Reduces transmission of hazardous gases, such as radon and methane
HARDENS AND STRENGTHENS
- Chemical reaction deep within the substrate forms hard, insoluble structures, filling the macro and micro spaces, solidifying the entire substrate into one solid mass
- Significantly increases structural and compressive strength
- Helps insure substrate will meet or exceed its design strength
COST EFFECTIVE AND EFFICIENT
- No maintenance or reapplication costs every few years
- Will remain effective as long as the substrate remains intact
- Ready to use, no job-site mixing
- Clean and treat in the same day
- Apply to dry, new or old, rough or smooth surfaces
- Ease of application saves expense of both material and labor
- Easy soap and water cleanup
- No elaborate and expensive site preparations for public safety
- Long term shelf life
- More durable than organic sealers, in all kinds of weather
- Protects many years longer than organic sealers, in the same application
- Does not deteriorate the substrate it is protecting as organics do
- Chemically compatible with common building materials
- Provides a better life-cycle value and does not harm the environment or the people who handle it as do most organic sealers
- Will not effloresce causing white stain on the treated surface as do many sodium sealers
- Licensed engineers, architects, and application contractors have many efficiency, performance, and product advantages over other water sealing methods and companies.